Friday 8 October 2010

TOPModel´s and a hair cutter




Hi everybody!!
Yesterday I was going shopping in Lund with my Grandparents. I buyed christmas gifts for my BFF´s, quite a lot of candy( everything is now gone because my BFF´s where here this afternoon) and a TOPModel-block. In that block there are human body´s. You can make your on clothes on the body´s and that is great fun!!!
I´ve already made 8 female body´s and 1 male body, and my two BFF´s have made one each. Thats already 11 body´s!!
May be I can make a few photos of them, but not right now because my phone is dead.

Two days ago I went to the hair-cutter. Why?
Well...
Now I´ve got purple hair!!!
Isn´t that a little strange?
Hahaha!
Well, I´ve got no photos because my phone is dead (I know this sentence, have I written it before??).

And now...
Nike van Schie´s very own Movie-favourites:
1.Pirates of the Caribbean-Curse of the black pearl(1)
2.Pirates of the Caribbean-At worlds end(3)
3.Pirates of the Caribbean-Dead mans chest(2)
4.The princess bride
5.Harry Potter and the half-blood prince(6)
6.Alice in wonderland
7.The lord of the rings(1,2 & 3)
8.Charlie and the chocolate factory
9.Ice age- Dawn of the dinosaurs(3)
10.Willow

Well, thats all I´ve got to say for now.
Cheers!!

1 comment: