Sunday 10 October 2010

Nice weekend

Hi guys!!
I had a good weekend. Saturday my to BFF´s came over to me. That night we saw a movie; Pirates of the Caribbean-Curse of the Black Pearl. It´s worlds best movie and I love it, and I love the way Johnny Depp play the character Capten Jack Sparrow!!!
I din´t sleep until half past eleven;)
Next day(today)I slept until nine o´clock. Then I eated breakfast. My grandparents leaved, and I get a book from them. A dutch book. The hole day I was in my room to read. We also looked at a dutch movie. After the evening meal I´ll take a bath with Bath caviar. Mmm..
By the way, all the day I´ve walked around in pyjamas:)
Well, now I´ve got that said.
Good evening!!

P.S. The Book was called Hoe overleef ik mijn vader(en hij mij!)?
The movie was called Kapitein Rob en het gehiem van proffersor Lupardi.

No comments:

Post a Comment