Thursday 17 June 2010

It was fun last night!!

Hello everybody!
Yesterday we had a lot of fun!
First we eat tacos, mmm...
Then we would swim in the pool and I jumped in with my T-shirt! ( I had my swimsuit under it ).
It was fun and it was warm in the pool!
After that we take our candy ( this time it was chocolate ) and looked at the first film. It was named The Ugly Truth and it was my favorite this night;).
After the movie we would swim again but Ellen and Klara´s parents said that they dont wanted that we sould swim. So we looked at the second movie for tonight, called All About Steve. It was not as good as The Ugly Truth but it was good and a little scary. Then we go to bed and read a little. After that I nearly fall in sleep in one second;). Maybe because it was half past twelve;).
Today we are going to look at Starstruck. I woke up nine O´clock.
On saturday I am going to a circus camp ( I go to circus school ).
That sould be really fun but I´m a little worried because a few weeks ago I hurt my arm really much and than I could not go to circus anymore. Now it´s better but as I say before, I´m a little worried.
Bye for now
XXX Nike

P.S I must wait with showing photos untill I am at home.

1 comment:

  1. ja nou weten we het wel17 June 2010 at 22:01

    kommentaar dikke blaar

    ReplyDelete