Friday 18 June 2010

Góóóód morning this morning! (or is it a little late?)




Góóóóóóód morning this morning!!!
Or is it a little late to say that now?
I woke up half past ten;).
I think that is because I felt in sleep half past twelve (mama, dont read this, hihi).
2 O´clock my mother come to pick up me from Ellen and Klara. It was really fun to be here but now I want home because I miss my parents, Liv, my brothers and my very own bed;).
When I come home I must put on my horse riding clothes because it is a lesson 3 O´clock. It is the last time and I really gonna miss it. Last time I jumped when I galopped and I hope I may do it today too. It was a little scary but very fun;). But I´ve a horse riding camp 1 and 2 July. That sould be really fun:).
O, by the way, I´ve read a very funny and good book called Diary of a wimpy kid. So if you have nothing to read I recommend this book.
Maybe I write something tonight.

Bye bye!;)

P.S If you want me on facebook my name is Nikenyfiken van Schie. I hope you want to be friends with my:)!!!!
P.S The photo is a photo of my Idol Emma Watson:).

No comments:

Post a Comment