Wednesday 12 May 2010

Sorry

Sorry it took so long for me to write something new. I´ve been busy with schoolprojects, reading and more so I never had time to play computer. That was not very clever because now I dont no my computer-password enymore. I dont no what to do!
Do someone have a tip to me?
Enyway, my sister Liv have now got two small white tooth. So now she eat tomato, sandwich, egg etc.
She is soooooo cute!!
She can not talk but she can say something that look likes "eet" and that means eat i english. And when she is very happy she shake her had, left, right, left, right.
Today it is my brother Kajs birthday and he is very happy because he got a Wave Board for birthday present. It looks like a skate board. From me he got a keyring, and on that keyring it stands this:
To the world you may be one person;
but to one person you may be the world
I like that text very much, thats why I byed it.
For weeks left and than it is SUMMERVACATION!!!!!!
I like summervacations because then we always ride around and sleep in a tent. Sometimes we dont find a place to rise our tent and then we ride around and around and around. Even that is a little fun.

Many hugs fron Nike

4 comments:

  1. My god !!! you're English is great! keep it up sweethart! Nice to read about the day you had. Over here in the Netherlands I can read about what you are doing while not being in Sweden, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    You can tell Elske & Renske about the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that your English is fantastic. I can't believe that you can write and spell that much after just having had English in school for a couple of years. It is good for you to practice on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete