Monday 5 July 2010

A great day!!

Hello!!
Yesterday was a great day. First Grandpa, Kaj, Jurre, Finn and me go swimming. That was very, very fun. Kaj and I played on the deep side, we jumped a lot. We also played with a float. That was also very fun. I hope we can do it today again!
When we come home I played a little on my Nintendo D.S. I played LEGO Harry Potter, years 1-4. I like that game, it's not to difficult, but not to easy.
When I had played for a while, my uncle Sander came with his girlfriend, called Elske. She is very nice and kind. She also have a daughter, called Renske. She is also very nice. They have a dog called Tommie and he's fun to play with!!

Many hugs from Nike!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hej, hej Nike!
    Är du i Holland eller vad?
    Jag ville bara säga att vi har kommit hem från sommarstugan nu och att jag saknar dig...
    Vi kan väl ses nån gång?
    Kram Moa

    ReplyDelete